Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Iron Chef

So it's Round 2 and all items are due in about 40 mins from now. I got my layout completed this afternoon but had to wait for it to dry before taking some pictures. I've posted some to share. I also added a bit more color to my previous card, (just some pink around the edges of the white piece), and I think that maybe it looks a tad bit better. I'm still not entirely pleased, but it'll do. Fingers crossed that I'll make it on to the next round, but I'm up against some REALLY tough competition!

My Layout is of my niece Amelia. Such a cutie! My little flower :) Remember, my main ingredients to use were stickers, paint and stitching. TFL~








5 comments:

MrsD07 said...

Oh my gosh girl, they are gorgeous!!

Glenda T. said...

I was starting to get worried when I didn't see some of your items and then you made it! woohoo!! Love the freestyle look to this layout, you have been pumping some serious jam my friend!!

Jane said...

WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You won your group :) woohoo - and well deserved - your work this round was GORGEOUS!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

My IDOL!!! LOL
Way to go Kendra!!:) I told you - you rock!!

Glenda T. said...

I've bookmarked you so I can find my back here!