Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Iron Chef...

So I was going to put these at the end of my post, but blogger won't let me move them to the bottom (not sure you really even can) so here they are to start with instead. Had to share a couple pics of my kiddo, cuz he's just so sweet sometimes. The first pic is of him helping on laundry day.



This second one is from last week when we were out for a walk.



So I'm in Iron Chef IV over at
Scrappers Haven and I am starting to freak out...ok, well just a little :) You see, it's already Wednesday afternoon and I have a few ideas in motion but I have nothing really started yet!!! Oddly enough though, at my Stampin' Up Technique Club last week, we made a card using dry embossing and chalk, so the rusty wheels in my head started turning. I ended up not finishing putting my card together so that I can possibly add the other required elements and have a project completed. But yet, here I sit on the computer (for about the 5th time already today) and I'm not working on anything.

I think I've come to the revelation that I'm an "alone" scrapper somewhat. I think I need to have no real distractions in order to be productive and not get frustrated. I love going to ScrapNite that we have every second Monday night, but I find although I get stuff done, I catch myself looking around and chatting much too much!! LOL I guess that's the point of going though, to see what others are up to and to have a night away...as well as a good visit!!! :D Hopefully tonight my hubby has hockey to watch (now that the
Flames are in the playoffs and not my beloved Canucks :( ) and I can put on my iPod, crank the tunes and create away while he has some quality time with our kiddo LOL

1 comment:

MrsD07 said...

Cute pics!! I am sure you will get your projects done in time, and they will be amazing! Everything you create is gorgeous......can't wait to see what you come up with!