Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

All righty then, Glenda has tagged me and now I have to answer the following questions. Pay attention because you might be the person tagged at the end!

The rules are as follows:

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1 – I was just getting myself into another bad relationship
2 – I was working at Video Update and enjoying LOTS of new movies!!
3 – I enjoyed going to the bar
4 - I smoked (quit in Jan 2003)
5 - I was starting nursing school

Five things on my to-do list today
1 – do the leftover dishes from my Signature Homestyles party last night
2 – hang out with my kiddo
3 – pay a bill for the Bandits (I’m the treasurer)
4 – start thinking of projects for Iron Chef
5 – think of something decent for supper

Snacks I enjoy
1 – nachos with LOTS of cheese
2 – Cheese and melba toast with an apple
3 - Smarties
4 – Ice cream
5 - brownies

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1 – build a HUGE house
2 – travel lots
3 – pay off my families debts and give them some extra $$ to play with
4 – buy my own scrapbooking store
5 – Buy a BMW

Five of my bad habits
1 – I bite my nails sometimes (but not like I used to)
2 - I speak without thinking first quite often
3 - I procrastinate about getting things done
4 - Spend way more money on scrap supplies than I should
5 - I'm on the computer waaaay too much


Five places I have lived
1 – Medicine Hat, AB
2 – Fox Creek, AB
3 – Manning, AB
4 – Fairview, AB
5 – Red Deer, AB

Five jobs I've had
1 – Clerk in a video store
2 – IGA deli clerk
3 – Hotel front desk/housekeeping
4 – gas station attendant
5 – Registered Nurse

Okay, I don't really know many people with blogs, so I'm tagging Rebecca, Adrienne, Tess and Jane!

2 comments:

MrsD07 said...

I already did this one just last week, so I won't do it again...LOL!

I have LOTS of family in Medicine Hat! I love it there, we almost moved there instead of here a couple of years ago!

Adrienne said...

Hey you!!! Okay... I didn't realize you were updating this blog now!! :) :) :) COOL! I'll have to check it out every morning now!