Monday, April 14, 2008

OMG! ANOTHER RAK!!

I think I must be the luckiest girl around this past month or so!!! I had to tell a pay it forward story on a blog of Prima Instructor Trisha Ladouceur and I ended up winning a RAK because of it! I'm so excited to see what comes in the mail!! Prima has some great products!!
Although I may have posted it before, this is the clear acrylic frame I made with Prima paintables paper at her class when I was at Scraptacular at the end of February!
If you're in the Edmonton area, I believe she does different classes at Scrapbook Memories & More in Sherwood Park. It's a great store too! I got to go there for goodies when my sister and I attended their National Scrapbook Day crop last year. It was a lot of fun, in fact, I think the registration for this year's may still be open. I'm not able to attend, but would have loved to!

No comments: