Saturday, April 12, 2008

Iron Chef - Round 1 Items

First round of items are complete! Hooray!! I'm getting really good at leaving things for the last minute I tell ya! LOL

Round 1 Ingredients - glitter, chalks (no chalk stamps) and B&W papers...Donna sure if good at throwing people for a loop...I feel so useless with chalks...I never really use mine at all!

I struggled a bit with my LO...just wasn't sure how I wanted it all to come together but it turned out okay I think. Zane checked it out and told me that it looked kinda plain, but I didn't want it to be overly embellished etc, so I suppose I accomplished what I wanted then! LOL

I chalked the Lacy type cardstock to make it pop against the white paper.
Used glitter on my flowers

This is my altered frame. I colored the picture using chalks and embellished it with glitter, including on the foam thickers letters and the flower I made. I think it really turned out nicely!



And finally, my card...totally not impressed with it, but it has the requirements so I'm pleased with that LOL It just wasn't going where I wanted it to go. I think having the teal/green flowers was throwing me off for a bit, but at least I had teal colored glitter stuff!

I wonder if I'll make it to Round 2...

No comments: