Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here I go again! LOL

Okay, I got tagged by Tess so here goes!!

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Wal-mart, IGA, Post Office, Drug Store (pretty exciting living in a small town LOL)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly ): Kim, Melissa, Ronda, Amber

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: East Side Marios, Quiznos, McDonalds, DQ

D) Four places I would rather be right now: in Hawaii, in bed, on a beach somewhere warm, Disneyland

E) Four people I think will respond: Ronda, Adrienne, Kim, Amber....(consider yourselves TAGGED)

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: The Office, Desperate Housewives, 30 Rock, American Idol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love doing these silly lil things.

Anonymous said...

I had started my blog on a whim cos I like to write and I'm at the pc so much that it just makes more sense to write online than in my journal.
It'll likely be very uneventful!
You're is a great showcase of your scrapworld though...kudos to you!!:)

MrsD07 said...

Good answers......but ewwww @ McD's LOL! :P