My Scrappy Place...The space that I'll use to show off some of my creations and babble on about random stuff that's going on in my life :)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Iron Chef IV - Altered Item
Round 2 Menu Ingredients - stickers, paint and faux stitching. Here's what I came up with. I altered a notebook so that I can put in my online scrappy friends addresses and birthdays so that I can send RAK's and cards. I think it turned out pretty good :)
Thats GORGEOUS!!!!!! I have this huge obsession with ringbound notebooks - I have drawers full of them lol and I love altering them - this one is gorgeous Kendra - well done!
Mother to two beautiful boys under 3 and wife of an amazing and supportive husband!
I like to spend my free time with my family, but I find I think about scrapbooking and cardmaking a LOT, but considering I have such a Facebook addiction, I never seem to find the time to work on it! I also enjoy stamping, reading, watching a good movie and camping. Did I mention that I'm addicted to Facebook?
4 comments:
Thats GORGEOUS!!!!!! I have this huge obsession with ringbound notebooks - I have drawers full of them lol and I love altering them - this one is gorgeous Kendra - well done!
Oh this looks like so much fun!! Love it,
Ok, this is just the most gorgeous mini!!! This is my fave piece of work of yours yet, truly a work of art!
Thanks everyone! It really means a lot! :D
Post a Comment