So I've been waiting patiently for the results for the final Iron Chef round and they were finally posted today when we got back from Whitecourt! Here's what Donna wrote...
"Ok - are you gals ready...
Believe it or not after 7 judges 1 point separated 1st to 3rd, 2nd and 3rd were tied and the winner won by one point! That is how close it was... so without further ado the winner of the clip it up system was...
KENDRA WTG!
And ladies you all deserved to have won... the cards were stunning and some of the layouts were like WOW! You are all too creative... thanks for having played along in our final Iron Chef and thanks for the DT for sticking around and voting!"
YAY, I can't believe I won!!! I'm actually pretty psyched to get the clip it up system, cuz now I won't have to dig in a drawer to look through my alphas! MUST make space on my table somewehre for it!
And to Happyscraps, Keelyowler and Tess...your projects were amazing and you were TOUGH competition! Thanks for inspiring me!!! I definitely don't envy the judges with the voting, it must have been SO hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS, all your hard work payed off. Way to go girl!
Post a Comment