I spent some of the afternoon that day filling it up and then started re-organizing my scrappy space (yet again LOL). It's definitely better now. I think I just may have to re-organize every 6 months or so until I figure out exactly how I want it to be. It helps a lot though that I donated a bunch (well, okay a TON) of items to Scraptacular when my sis and I went and I've also sold some of my old Stampin'Up stamp sets because I was finding that I don't use them. It definitely cleared up a lot of space for me. I still need to go through my big shelf unit and get it to make more sense and not look so cluttered, but this was definitely a start. I'm really happy to finally have some of my creations on display by my workstation, so I'll have some inspiration now, instead of just white walls! Maybe a coat of paint would do the trick...hmmm...nah, it'll wait, cuz that would mean I'd have to move everything again! hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So there it is in all it's glory!!! It looks perfect there and I am sooo happy for you!! Aren't the clip it ups the cat's ass? Loooovvee it!!!
Post a Comment