Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sweet Costco Deal!

Went to Grande Prairie yesterday to do some shopping with my mom and guess what we came across in Costco... These cool scrappy totes from Portafolia Gifted Memories filled with goodies! There were three colors to choose from, dark blue, light blue and purple and everything in them coordinates. Personally, I thought they were a pretty good deal because they only cost $36.99 and I paid over $40 for my tote-ally cool tote and it was empty LOL






I'm not terribly excited about having more fibres, but hey, I got some other cool stuff in it and I just LOVE the tote. It's big enough to hold a 12x12 album etc so it's nice and roomy for taking to crops etc.
Here's what it included:
44 piece chipboard alphabet
5 chipboard frames
12 brads
8 chipboard labels
5 dimensional embellishments
30 feet of fibres
6 memory labels
7 metal embellishments
1 12x12 scrapbook album
1 scrap & tote
15 buttons
90 flowers
2 sheets glitter alphabet stickers
6 feet of ribbons
2 stamps
10 sheets of cardstock
2 scissors
1 paper punch
1 stamp pad
I figured if I'd bought all this stuff separate (even from a dollar store) it would have cost much more in the end than what I paid!

2 comments:

Char said...

Oh, I want one of those! I'm going hunting for it today-even though I'm in the middle of packing for the move and packed up all my scrapping stuff with the promise to myself not to buy more-but that is just too sweet of a deal!

Glenda T. said...

wowzers, you must have thought you hit the jackpot!! That's amazing!!!