This one was for the challenge to do something digital on your LO. It's been awhile since I've done any digital journalling, and I'm so glad I did it! I'm definitely going to have to download a bunch of fonts though, I lost all of mine when my old computer fried itself. So that shows how long it's been, because I've had my new computer for at least 6 months now. LOL
Monday, June 23, 2008
A couple of recent LO's
A quick LO of my nephew Nolan. It's for a challenge at Scrapbooking Fanatics to use up some of your old stash. I used some old chipboard that I had as well as some rub-ons that have been kicking around for awhile.

This one was for the challenge to do something digital on your LO. It's been awhile since I've done any digital journalling, and I'm so glad I did it! I'm definitely going to have to download a bunch of fonts though, I lost all of mine when my old computer fried itself. So that shows how long it's been, because I've had my new computer for at least 6 months now. LOL


This one was for the challenge to do something digital on your LO. It's been awhile since I've done any digital journalling, and I'm so glad I did it! I'm definitely going to have to download a bunch of fonts though, I lost all of mine when my old computer fried itself. So that shows how long it's been, because I've had my new computer for at least 6 months now. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment