Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WOW!

I can't believe it! I won the 3rd Round of Iron Chef!!! I'm a little stunned, especially considering the other entries! The layouts and altered items by the other girls were AMAZING!!! I was really sorry to see that some of the girls didn't get their items in on time and some never even made an appearance at all. Luckily they can be Sous Chef's this time though and have a chance to get back into the next round!

I know that things are getting busier with spring coming etc (I know I am!) so I was so happy that I got my projects completed in time. I have such a wonderful and supportive hubby who was constantly reminding me to work on them so that I wouldn't get stuck in the end and not get finished, especially considering that we had our garage sale this past weekend too. I'll have to hustle and bustle this round too, cuz we're going camping for the Long weekend and we're taking off for the weekend after too!

Hmmm...I wonder what the ingredients for Round 4 will be....

1 comment:

MrsD07 said...

Gratz!! And round 4 too, time to update girl! You ROCKED both rounds :)