Sunday, May 4, 2008

My ATC's are finished!

Whoohoo!! I got them done last night, although there really wasn't all the much to finish because I did most of it at Scrapnite last Monday. They're pretty plain, but really, Mr Linden is handsome enough that he doesn't require extra 'embellishment" LOL ;-)

I'd post a picture, but a few people are popping on to my blog lately that are taking part in the swap it's for, so I think I'll wait a bit. Thanks for being patient!

I'm also excited because I signed up at the DreamGirls Challenge Blog. I've looked in a few times but have never signed up for the message board. It looks like a fun place to be and I know a few of the designers on it from Scrappershaven. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people there!!

Started on my LO for round 3 of Iron Chef yesterday and worked on it more tonight. I'm really liking what I've come up with so far! I'm a bit stuck on what to do for my altered item....but I still have a week to figure it out. Usually my LO is what gets me 'stuck' for ideas so I'm off to a good start this time I guess :) I'm having a lot of fun participating in this contest and I'm feeling encouraged a lot too. I never made it past Round 2 when I participated in Iron Chef II. I never participated in the last Iron Chef contest because having a baby severely limits scrappy time for awhile LOL

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

Well I will say that I'm glad you didn't have them posted because I'm dying to see them in person! haha I still only have Tess's, maybe Monday! Plus glad you signed up at Dream Girls, I think you'll love the challenges!

Jane said...

I hope you enjoyed your very first Mothers Day :)