Friday, May 30, 2008

Round 4 Items

And can you believe it???? I won the round again!!! Sweet! I'm really disappointed though that out of the 7 of us who were in the round, only 4 (and that includes me) submitted their items. Yeah, people are busy with spring/summer and Donna said she was sure it might have something to do with the store closing down but it's still sad! I'm just not sure what the store closing would truly have to do with it. Why not finish the contest? Oh well...never mind my rambling...

I have to thank my hubby as well, as he gave me fantastic ideas for making my card even better than what I originally came up with and for giving me the starting point for my altered item.

Here were my entries: (ingredients were fibres, felt and no patterned paper)






I'll just mention as well that Tess got back in the final round after being in the Sous Chef category!!! WTG Tess!!!!

No comments: