Saturday, May 31, 2008

They're here....

So, as you can see, my Hottie ATC swap cards have arrived!

And all I can say is Wow, these gals did a fantastic job! I had no clue what to expect because I've never participated in one and the only ones I could really find online looks WAY too complicated LOL

Jane - Matt Goss
Glenda - David Beckham
Tina - Jon Bon Jovi
Tess - Keith Urban

I just love how they all turned out! (and Glenda, that feather is just too funny! LOL)

4 comments:

cerbean said...

Thanks so much for the link, Kennie!

Those hottie atc's are rockin! I wanted to sign up but, I could not find a good photo of my Mario (Lemieux) to use and I could not think of another hottie to profess my love of! I am really wishing that I would have though!

Jane said...

It was definitely a fun atc swap to take part in :) I am so gonna miss the atc swaps - it was starting to be a fun little swap to be a part of!

Jayme said...

How cool are these!!!!!! EEEKKK!!!! I am screaming like a schoolgirl:0)

Glenda T. said...

I suddenly feel the need for a cold shower....haha! Still kickin my ass I didn't pick Johnny Rzeznik, we all know he's my man. Next time!!