My new Cricut Expressions came yesterday and I'm so excited!!! I spent some time last night rearranging my 'space' and Zane helped me change my little metal organizer so that I could put my Cricut on top of it. I'm so weird when it comes to my stuff, I want it all within arms reach it seems. No wonder my butt is so darn big (LOL) considering that I don't want to get out of my chair to go and get things. Yet if I had my dream room with all the cabinets etc, I'd probably be crazy in there because everything would be all over the place!
The two cartridges that came with it are Plantin' Schoolbook and Accent Essentials and I love them both! The Accent one is neat as well cuz it's all sorts of, well, accents LOL but I think they're great!
The story behind my Cricut is that I was wanting the older model (which is smaller, more portable and more of what I'd need) and I was telling Zane that it was pretty much all I was going to ask for this year...whether it be for birthday, or Christmas etc. So I was scrapbooking one evening and went through my alpha drawer for the 100th time it seemed and I finally threw my hands up and stressed that I wanted a Cricut this year and he basically told me to get it now. Therefore I did :) I found a good deal on ebay with 1 minute left to go and I bought it. I'm quite excited that it will also use all the previous Cricut cartridges, so I can play share-sies with my mom and sister (and they with me too of course!)
I haven't done much scrappin' lately so I figure I should get on it if I'm going to do a few more of the challenges for March at ScrappersHaven. Their online crop is this Friday as well and I'm eager to participate in it again too! I'm not sure I'll do all the challenges this time for it, but I'm looking forward to having a scrap nite with my online friends!
Mom and I started up a Scrapbooking Get Together Nite every second Monday at the local church in the basement and it's going all right so far. Unfortunately not that many attend, but it's nice to see the ones who do! I hope more are able to come in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
woohoo! Congrats on the new Cricut girly! And don't worry about the ATC swap, I have another real "hot" one in mind that I'll post very soon at SH and I'm sure you'll want to play! hee hee
Post a Comment