I did my best to use the overlay that Rebecca sent me last year in a RAK. I'm not all that happy with my journalling (I did this one at Scraptacular too) because I did not have a computer handy for typing it up.
And finally for now, my favorite LO of my hubby and I. Kept this one simple, but the meaning to me is there. I put the words to Bless the Broken Road by Rascall Flatts, not because it was our son, but because the words describe how my life was, and how I was feeling before I met my husband. Under the part with our initials is a bag book that opens to reveal my journalling for him.

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Some LO's (new and older)
How could I not post a pic or two of my kiddo??? This was him in December and I fell in love with his laugh, so I thought I'd do a page about it. The letters didn't turn out the greatest and it truly looks better in real life, but oh well. They were from my SU alpha stamps and man what a tedious job that was cutting them out!! LOL
This next LO is one I made while at Scraptacular in Cold Lake. Not sure if you can see, but I pasted clear buttons over some patterned paper and then cut them out for an neat matching embellishment. I also like how my title is kind of a double title, depending how you read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment