So little time!!! Scrappershaven is having a contest in March for the board members and the person who does the most challenges will win a prize. I was all geared up for this one, until the challenges started rolling in and now I'm SO behind LOL There are WAY more than I expected! It's 2 weeks in, as they are posted on Fridays and after writing them all down, so far there are 9 challenges for me to do and I have officially finished 2 and am almost finished the 3rd one. (I'm just waiting for my Cricut Expressions to arrive so I can do a cool title for it! - I really hope it doesn't take too long!)
I guess I should work on some of these challenges before I get even further behind! I wish I could pull something together quickly, but I'm a 2-4 hour LO kind of gal usually, and not because it's fancy, but because I just take forever to make things work! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
loving your layouts Kendra!! Don't worry about your hand journalling, they are your scrapbooks!! I look forward to seeing more :)
Post a Comment