Good gosh, what have I done!!!??????
I signed up to do an ATC (artist trading card) swap through ScrappersHaven. I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!! The 'topic' for them is "hottie", so I've narrowed it down to three actually (although I only put two on the board there)...Trevor Linden, Brad Pitt and of course, who could leave out Jonathan Knight (I know, old crushes die hard LOL)
I have no clue what picture to use, OR what to do with it to make an ATC that will do my 'chosen one' justice.
For those who may be wondering why I did not choose my hubby for this...
I wasn't allowed!!!
Off to continue searching for a worthy photo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you signed up to play with me!! I look forward to getting your hottie in the mail!
Post a Comment