Isn't he the cutest???? I just want to give him a cuddle! A lady in the store where I bought him said that he'd be the best boyfriend to have because he'd melt in the spring LOL He's easy to store as well, because his legs unattach from his body! This year was great too because we had a big tree up again and the kitties weren't too much of a bother like they usually are. Kaspyr managed to get in it a few times, but a few shots of the water gun and she was off like a rocket haha
We were spoiled as always! I got the new Blackberry Storm Smartphone and I'm so excited about it! In all truthfullness, it's probably more than what I need considering that my cell phone rings once in a blue moon, BUT I've decided to make it my Avon phone (business expense then haha) and I've already changed my stamps to reflect this number for when I put my information on my brochures. So hopefully I'll get a few more calls on it now! LOL I won't share all the details of my phone, but it's pretty cool (Even though it took me forever to figure out how to get a ringtone on the damn thing! That's how I spent ScrapNite with the ladies...yup, a chance to scrap and I ended up spending 2 1/2 hours trying to figure out how to get a ringtone LOL)
As far as new projects go, I'm thinking I've lost my mojo a bit...I've sat down a few times to work on a project or two and I look at my stash and it's almost like I've forgotten what to do with it! I even have a layout on my table right now, partially started, but I have no clue what picture to use, or how to finish it! I really wish my creativity would creep back, because I have SO many pictures I want to scrap!
Sign up was today for Scraptacular 3 in Cold Lake and we're going again! I've decided this year to only take 1 class and I'm going to really crack down and work on some things this time! I'm going to sit down here at home and pick which papers I'd like to use for certain pictures etc and get items together for it that I think might work with the layout. Then I won't spend 20 mins each time trying to search for papers etc while I'm there. I found the past couple years I didn't get much done because I was always stuck (so to speak) on what to do. And they always have challenges etc too, and you only get an hour to complete them, so that eats up part of your day if you participate in those occasionally!
Wasn't too impressed that our water heater decided to finally crap out yesterday. We knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but...well you know how it goes. So we have some wet carpet downstairs, but nothing terribly serious and my hubby headed out yesterday and bought one that is even bigger than the one we have now! So yay! We can shower and take our time without worrying about running out of hot water!!! Zane's folks came over last night and his dad helped him install it. They finally gave up just before midnight because they'd lost an important o-ring somehow, therefore they couldn't finish the job. They're going to work on it after work today. So I have cold water, but no hot water today. Thank goodness I have electricity to boil some water LOL
If you've read my previous blog comments you'll see there's a recipe from Glenda for Apricot Chicken and we tried it night before last. YUMMMO! I would definitely suggest giving this recipe a try! Zane turned up his nose and made a face when I told him what I was going to be cooking but after supper he told me that it was really good. And he isn't a free-giver of compliments type person, therefore, he meant it! LOL
I'm so looking forward to some nicer weather to head this way! We have basically been in the minus 20C (or worse) range since the first week of December. Sure, there have been a couple days where the temperature came closer to zero but that doesn't make up for the fact that it got to minus 3 degrees Celsius one day and by the next morning it was minus 25 degrees. CRAPPY! We tried to take Trevin out in the snow a couple times when it was somewhat warmer, but the first time didn't go so well because our neighbor showed up with a backhoe to clean off his driveway and sidewalks. It had also gotten windy so it was colder than it had been at lunchtime. Trevin was too impressed and didn't want to have Daddy let him go. He kept starting to cry whenever Zane tried!
The next day went a bit better though. He seemed to enjoy sitting on the snowbank and spreading snow around with his mitt and smearing the snow onto his snowpants. I tried to get some nice pictures of him, but I just have no freakin' clue what I'm doing I think because when I look at the pictures afterwards, they just suck LOL I'll share a few of the better ones...
He wasn't too impressed when Daddy tried to lay him back to make a snow angel (well at least the wing part LOL)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you liked the recipe (and the hubs too!) That big snowman is soooo awesome!!!! I hope you get your mojo back, I hate when that happens. I think what you need to do is have a night to yourself, have some cold bevies handy (you're a Canadian girl right?), put on some tunes and rock out. Let the mojo flow, play! You can do it!
Trevin is so cute! Love those pictures of him in the snow! Don't worry about the mojo thing, I lost mine for a while too. Best thing is to reorganize your stuff. As for scraptacular put together some page kits with photos and when you're there pop one out and start working. I also found getting a monthly kit helped. It's refreshing to just have everything picked out for you and just start working. I'm really liking the ones from Memoryworkshop.ca and Scrapshotz.com
Post a Comment