This other layout I decided to skip a title. Just couldn't decide on something appropriate and the rub on quote I used basically summed up what I was trying to say anyway.
We're heading off to Grande Prairie tomorrow, possibly overnight too! It'll be nice to hit Costco and to see my friend who moved up that way recently. It's so nice that we're closer now and I can't wait until nicer weather because I'm sure she and I will be visiting lots! I also can't wait to go camping with her family this summer! We're going to do some vehicle snooping while were in the city as well. Not 100% positive on what we're getting, but I'm really leaning towards an SUV like the Yukon. Sure it won't pull our beast of a trailer but we'll figure out something LOL
Anyhoo, I'm off and running again, gotta get a few things packed because kiddo is having a sleepover at his grandma's and she wants his snowpants!

2 comments:
they are lovely layouts...
i'm the same with unfinished projects i have loads of them one of which was to be a christmas prezzie for someone.... terrible time keeping or what?? lol
your kiddie is lovely! bless him.
Glad to see that you are still as talented as you always were, my worst and best competition on Scrappers haven!
Wish I remembered to leave comments here more often, so now as long as you promise to blob,(huh? blob? wth?)I mean blog more often I am making your blog a feed in my browser and will swear an oath to leave you many a comment or as many as I can with out truly annoying you!
Post a Comment