Hey Kendra, sorry to hear you guys are sick! I hope you get better soon so you can usher in the New Years healthy! Oh, that dish you were talking about sounded gross!!! wth??? hahahaha Let me know what goodies you get when you go the scrap store! I have spent my limit 3 times over, I'm done for a while now!!!
Happy New Year Kendra! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments. What a scary story with your truck - thank God you were both okay. I think you both had some guardian angels working for you. (((HUGS)))
I'll have to remember to try to do something to not make her keep yapping next week. I'll give her one more shot and if I can't tell her or if it's still awful I'll have to try another one! haha Oh, the apricot chicken? Never happened. I had big plans but ended up reheating frozen stew and having beers. he he But, if you ever get the chance to make it here's how you do it and it's to die for!!!!!
Salt and pepper your chicken breasts and then fry them in a bit of oil for a couple mins each side. Take them out of the pan and put them onto a plate. In the pan put a cup of chicken broth, a cup of apricot jam and a tbs. of soya sauce and bring to a boil. Gently boil for 4 mins and then return chicken to the pan. Simmer in sauce for 7 mins or until done (I always do mine longer). When chicken is no longer pink and is cooked I add some cornstarch to a wee bit of water in a cup, mix it and then add to chicken mixture and stir until sauce thickens nicely. Voila! Add chopped green onions on top of the chicken and enjoy! This is one of my fave dishes and the chicken turns out soooo moist and delish! Let me know how you like it!
Wow, thanks for the recipe Glenda seeing as I was wondering myself on how to make it. All I am allowed to eat is pork or fish/seafood so this sounds like a perfect dish to add to my repertoire. And Kendra, I wish I could get together and scrap with my new found friend but she lives in Peace River and well...I don't drive. It sucks the way life turns out but I am not giving up faith yet.Girl, you need to get better and get posting some more works of art, I haven't seen anything in a long time!!!
yum will make that myself i think! delish! thanks for stopping by my blog,,, thought i'd let you know the craft items were all stamps the last two pics were unmounted stamps... the last pic was A4 SIze sheet with all atc stamps on pic doesnt do them justice either... they are £24.99 (dont know what the english pound is worth to you???). i got them in the sale for only £10.00 though and they gave me a free gift which is the ones above them - they are made by a company called "elusive images" who do the mountfoam for them too... hope this helps (check ebay). i'm going back to the shop very soon ....as i dream about the others that were in the bargain bin!!! lol anyway i hope your well.. allanah ;-)
Mother to two beautiful boys under 3 and wife of an amazing and supportive husband!
I like to spend my free time with my family, but I find I think about scrapbooking and cardmaking a LOT, but considering I have such a Facebook addiction, I never seem to find the time to work on it! I also enjoy stamping, reading, watching a good movie and camping. Did I mention that I'm addicted to Facebook?
5 comments:
Hey Kendra, sorry to hear you guys are sick! I hope you get better soon so you can usher in the New Years healthy! Oh, that dish you were talking about sounded gross!!! wth??? hahahaha Let me know what goodies you get when you go the scrap store! I have spent my limit 3 times over, I'm done for a while now!!!
Happy New Year Kendra!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments. What a scary story with your truck - thank God you were both okay. I think you both had some guardian angels working for you. (((HUGS)))
I'll have to remember to try to do something to not make her keep yapping next week. I'll give her one more shot and if I can't tell her or if it's still awful I'll have to try another one! haha Oh, the apricot chicken? Never happened. I had big plans but ended up reheating frozen stew and having beers. he he But, if you ever get the chance to make it here's how you do it and it's to die for!!!!!
Salt and pepper your chicken breasts and then fry them in a bit of oil for a couple mins each side. Take them out of the pan and put them onto a plate. In the pan put a cup of chicken broth, a cup of apricot jam and a tbs. of soya sauce and bring to a boil. Gently boil for 4 mins and then return chicken to the pan. Simmer in sauce for 7 mins or until done (I always do mine longer). When chicken is no longer pink and is cooked I add some cornstarch to a wee bit of water in a cup, mix it and then add to chicken mixture and stir until sauce thickens nicely. Voila! Add chopped green onions on top of the chicken and enjoy! This is one of my fave dishes and the chicken turns out soooo moist and delish! Let me know how you like it!
ps. what a long blog comment eh? hehe
Wow, thanks for the recipe Glenda seeing as I was wondering myself on how to make it. All I am allowed to eat is pork or fish/seafood so this sounds like a perfect dish to add to my repertoire. And Kendra, I wish I could get together and scrap with my new found friend but she lives in Peace River and well...I don't drive. It sucks the way life turns out but I am not giving up faith yet.Girl, you need to get better and get posting some more works of art, I haven't seen anything in a long time!!!
yum will make that myself i think! delish! thanks for stopping by my blog,,, thought i'd let you know the craft items were all stamps the last two pics were unmounted stamps... the last pic was A4 SIze sheet with all atc stamps on pic doesnt do them justice either... they are £24.99 (dont know what the english pound is worth to you???). i got them in the sale for only £10.00 though and they gave me a free gift which is the ones above them - they are made by a company called "elusive images" who do the mountfoam for them too... hope this helps (check ebay). i'm going back to the shop very soon
....as i dream about the others that were in the bargain bin!!! lol
anyway i hope your well..
allanah ;-)
Post a Comment