Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some pics of the truck





Backseat, you can see the carseat buried in the snow! Our M&M bag is on the carseat, must have landed there after they tipped the truck back onto its wheels.

My door was practically unscathed...very strange considering how dented in the other door is on top!




Overall, the damage isn't quite as bad as I thought it might be, but the roof is worse than what I recall seeing on the scene.
On a funny note, when we turned the truck on in the compound so that I could get out my cd's, my favorite New Kids on the Block song came on blaring LOL I don't remember it playing after the accident though haha

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

OMG, I think you guys had a guardian angel watching over you because this looks really bad!!! Thank God you guys were ok!! Are you going to scrap this?? Oh, and I do take my camera alot of places and take alot of random pics. Then I have an envelope labeled "scrappy pics" and I throw all the misc pics into it and when an idea comes to me I have the perfect pic!

Unknown said...

having a youngster or two of my own i read this with a sick feeling in my tummy... how would i feel? what would i do? dont think i would of been as strong as you but i suppose you were this way for the sake of trevin. you are two lucky people and were certainly blessed by something or someone that day! i'm glad you are both fit and well.