Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally got creative!

I finally got around to making my friends Kristina and Chris a gift for their beautiful baby boy Nathan who was born last month. It's a name frame for his room and in real life, the color is more of a darker teal. I hope they like it!




Didn't feel like watching tv tonight (all tv'd out from Thursday night shows LOL) that I worked on a layout with a picture that I took of Zane in the summer when we were camping. This was at Buck Lake, AB. I just love this picture! Zane doesn't think it looks finished for some reason and I think it looks fine the way it is. What do you think? Please leave feedback in the comments section!

Inspired by a sketch from Tina Wilson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are both wonderful!! I wish I could find some time to be creative...too much on my mind though I guess!! Next time I see you, rub my arm or hand to transfer some of your sparks to me LOL

Rebecca said...

I think it looks wonderful!