The summer has flown by it seems and now fall weather has shown up, although the past couple days have been quite nice out! I didn't get much done as far as scrappy stuff, but I'm definitely all "camped" out I think. It was so nice to get out every second week for 4 or 5 days and it was strange to be home this past weekend and not be camping somewhere! I look forward to when we can get out and about again next year!
Did manage to get somewhat creative this past week or so. Been working on a baby gift for a friend who welcomed a little boy recently, but I'm stuck on which patterned paper to use LOL so it's slow going to say the least. I've also made a few birthday cards but I never took any pictures of them. I'll have to remember to do that next time! The little zebra cards I made for the safari party my nephew had were too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment