Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scraptacular Stuff...FINALLY!

All right, here's my pathetic amount of projects I worked on (minus the couple layouts I had already started that were super old and minus the home decor project I did because technically I haven't finished it yet. Must get pictures for it! So I'll post that when I'm done.)

This is the mini star chipboard album that was a challenge. The challenge was to cover each star with something, whether it be paper, embellishments etc, and this is what I did. I haven't included pictures of all the pages, but you get the gist of what I was getting at. Also, I may go back later and embellish some more, but I just wanted to get it done and not waste my whole Saturday on it when I had other projects to work on :)



Other pages include:
Trevor Linden (my hockey hero)
Jonathan Knight (my celebrity crush)
McDonalds (fave fast food)
Ferrero Rocher (yummy chocolates)
Rooster (I love chickens)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 handbag (I own one!!!)

(The little album bit worked out good because I had the pictures already printed out in wallet size because I needed them for a class I thought I'd signed up for at Scraptacular LAST year and it turns out I hadn't LOL)

Oh! I must mention that someone at the crop did their little album in black and red and it was dedicated to Twilight and I tell you, it was GORGEOUS!!!!! Like seriously, if I was a thief, she never would have seen her project again. LOL It was positively beeeee-ooooootiful! I kind of wish I'd been ball-sy enough to ask if I could snap some pics of it.

And now, onto layouts...

You had me at Hello
(movie title challenge)
Trevin & Beth last summer
(he was so smitten with her)

'Nuff said...LOL
(yes I realize that the 'H' is crooked in the pic,
it wasn't that sticky and moved when I tried to take the pic)
In the pool with Daddy last summer

Trevin from last summer


Inspired by SJ from
SJ - Little Musings
(I just LOVE her blog and scrappy creations!)
So there you have it, some of my stuff. Hope those of you who were waiting anxiously and tapping fingers are happy! LOL
Not too much going on around here. I did convince Zane to take a trip to Edmonton yesterday and it was fun! I think we've found the RV we'll end up getting but I won't post about it until the deal actually happens LOL We also hit IKEA and Motherhood Maternity. I really wanted a few different tops for this time around. The Brick was our first stop this morning and we left there with a new couch for the basement (ours sucks haha) as well as a new bed and flatscreen tv. I'm pretty psyched!! Talk about spoiled!!! Now hopefully my hubby is true to his word in that he may paint downstairs during Easter weekend :) Then all we'll need to do is fix the 'carpet issue' which I won't go in to on here and our basement will finally be 'normal'. To sum things up, the people who lived here before us had some WEIRD decorating ideas.
Well, Flames are on again and I'm thinking of maybe working on some more projects while hubby is attached to the tube. I really want to make a mini album of my NKOTB concert pics and I finally found a chipboard album to use that might work...AND I finally have some papers where I have multiple papers that match (thank you Stampin' Up LOL) At least I'm hoping those papers will work. I think they'll be cute though because they have cherries on them, and some have skulls and they're in cool colors. Guess we'll see!!!
Thanks for checking in!

7 comments:

cerbean said...

THANK YOU!!! I have been patiently waiting for you to post your creations!

Loving all of your creations...as usual! And let me mention again how jealous I am of you meeting Jonathan!!! What a great memory to scrap!

The star album is super cute but, my favourite page is the "You had me at hello"...it is so perfect. It has colours that go so well together.

Jane said...

Amazing work Kendra!!! LOVE that little abum - mini albums are my favourites :)

Congratulations - I had missed that you were expecting again - that is WONDERFUL news :) Woohoo :)

Rebecca said...

everything looks so good Kendra!! I love those pictures of Trevin, such a cutie!

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

Congratulations!!! You have been awarded Kreativ Bloggers Award from me. Come and grab it from my blog and post it on yours.

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

My absolutely fave LO was Trevin and Daddy in the pool, weird, I am not a "kid" person, ask anyone! But that LO is so perfectly done, I loved it! May have to scraplift it...hmmm. Awesome job, glad to see that you got so much done compared to my one measly page! lol How was your trip to the big city? Wish I could met ya for coffee! Have a great day Kendra!

Glenda T. said...

you have some awesome creations here, loovveee that little chipboard mini! Hey, in that one layout called "knight life" is that a pole, as in pole dancing??? hehe

MrsD07 said...

I loooooooove that star mini album you did!!! I even recognize the papers!!! HEHE! Your projects are ALL stunning, as usual!! Hope to see pics of the NKOTB mini!!!!