So other than camping when my hubby's off work and hanging around home when he's on shift, not a whole heck of a lot has been going on. Especially when it comes to creativity. I got a bunch of pictures printed awhile back so I'm eager to get working on a few pages! I just might have to find some more online challenges to get me in the mood!
Last night I actually got cracking and made a journal for a friend of mine who will be moving away on Monday. She always has a lot going on, so I thought this might be a good way for her to preserve some memories! I hope she likes it!
I didn't include the second page in because her full name is on it but it has a frame and a flower on it.
Then I threw together this quick plastic magnet fridge frame with a goofy picture of my son that a friend of mine played around with one night with. I think this picture is just too cute!

1 comment:
Love, love that journal!! Hope all is well and that you had a fab summer! Hard to believe it's over now isn't it? You should come and play on some of the challenges. Tess just did the One Little Word Challenge!
Post a Comment